I installed a new router in my LAN system that was controling the Dataprobe iBoot.
While attemping to assign a new I.P. address to the iBoot it has locked up.
Initially I was able to assign the default address, but after powering it up and down several times I have lost communication with the device.
I have tried powering it up and down several times, but that did not change anything.
Now when I querry the iBoot from the set up program I get no response.
I would like to start over and configure the iBoot to the factory installed configuration
Or assign the iBoot one of my subnet addresses or assign it an I.P. address of " 0.0.0.0 " to let it self assign an address.