Dataprobe Network Reliability Products
Dataprobe products eliminate costly downtime for critical networks. We help network managers get maximum uptime with a suite of products in remote reboot, redundancy switching, remote monitoring, and relay control.
The iBoot family of managed power switches eliminates the need for most truck rolls by providing network control and automatic reboot for failed networks. One truck roll saved provides immediate ROI.
Dataprobe’s products in redundancy switching and I/O transport over networks all work to help you achieve the most resilient network possible.
Dataprobe offers custom design solutions for OEMs, product modifications and unique solutions.
We are dedicated to making every network
we touch more reliable
Click on a product family to learn more
Remote Power Control Products
Downtime may be impossible to prevent, but the vast majority of outages can be fixed with a simple reboot. iBoot®, a web-addressable remote power controller, enables you to reboot remotely, so you can restore a downed device from anywhere you can access a web browser. Why spend money on an IT visit or drive all the way downtown just to flip a little red switch, when iBoot® can do it for you?
With iBoot®, you no longer have to waste time or money going onsite to reboot downed equipment. iBoot® is easy to set up, easy to use, and is perfect for remotely rebooting servers, kiosks, ATMs, digital signage, workstations, servers and any other machines on a distributed network.
iBoot Single Outlet Network Power Control
- IP Power Switch
- Web Browser Controlled
- Automatic Reboot
- UL Listed
iBootBar 8 Outlet Network Power Control
- Independantly Controlled Outlets
- Web Browser / SNMP Managed Controlled
- Out of Band Management / Internal Modem
- UL Listed
GPIO Controlled Power Switch: iBoot-IO
- Single Outlet Power Swtich
- Dry Contact Closure or DC Voltage Control
- UL Listed
GPIO & Serial Controlled Power Strip: Serial iBootBar
- 8 Outlets Independantly Controlled
- Dry Contact Closure or RS-232 Serial Port
- UL Listed
Monitor and Control
Get control of your legacy systems and I/O devices. With real-time status visibility and positive control capabilities, Dataprobe remote monitoring & control products bring the physical world of inputs and outputs into the managed network. Whether you want to automate a shipping yard gate, industrial freezer or irrigation system, our solutions enable you to integrate legacy command and control systems into a networked environment.
- Transport Contact Closures over the Network
- Web Monitoring Inputs and Outputs
- Telnet and SNMP Managable
- Bringing network management to real-world events
- Remote Response to Physical Events
When you're running a critical network, downtime isn't an option. Whether you're managing air traffic control, a security system or a data center, network failure can cost you your business - or worse, put your customers at risk.
Protect your network and get peace of mind with Dataprobe's redundancy switches. Our line and equipment protection switching products keep your network running and your customers productive.
- Web / Telnet / SNMP / Serial / GPIO Control
- Layer 1 Physical Switching / Fail-Soft Guarantee
- Many Interfaces Supported
- Standalone, 1U and 4U Rack Mount Systems
RSS-16 Data Center Redundancy Switching
- 4U Rack Mount
- Dual Redundant Power Supplies
- Up to 32 Ganged A/B Circuits per Chassis
T-APS T1 E1 Protection Switch
- Standalone T-1 / E-1 Protection Switch
- A/C and 48VDC Powered
- Perfect for Customer Premise Installation
T-APS-R T1 E1 Protection Switch Rack System
- Up to 15 T-1 / E-1 Protection Swtiches
- Dual Redundant Power
- SNMP Managed
Complete the form below.
- "Reliability is vital to our business. Dataprobe has consistently provided reliable, customized solutions to fit our project needs and that’s helped ensure quality results time after time. We are proud of the relationship we’ve developed with Dataprobe, which is precisely what this award symbolizes."
- Gary Clark, Harris Corp.
- "Millions of dollars are invested into maintaining facilities such as the ones on the Canary Islands. Our investment in the iBoot is a small price to pay for piece of mind."
- Matt BenDaniel, SLOOH
- "With iBoot, our operations team can access the network from their offices and cycle power to any of our kiosks, managing the problem within minutes. It's a great little insurance policy."
- Todd White, Neptune Networks
- "After finding your iBoot online, and then installing it into our equipment, we have not had to go out to this unit again. I have not only made it a policy in our office that any new installation MUST have an iBoot installed in it, but I have also notified the other 20 tech departments I work with and have told them that they will need to do the same. Your iBoot will save lives!"
- Law Enforcement Agent (name withheld)
- "Sending a technician out in the middle of the night on a service call to the facility is very expensive. Labor and related travel costs can easily add up and with the time it takes to dispatch a technician to the site and resolve the issue, the facility’s equipment and patients are vulnerable while the systems are offline."
- Peter Strome, New England Networking
- "Thanks to the iBootBar, when a box needs to be reset, it can be done easily and efficiently-from the maintenance shop. Using remote control for this type of issue versus having to be in the physical location to power cycle equipment is a great benefit."
- Rodrigo Ordonez, K2 Audio
- "We employ iBoots so that our computers can turn power on and off to the large format LCDs, videowall displays and digital banners we use. By turning them off at night when the airports are closed, we extend product life and reduce maintenance. Shutting a $7-20K display off for 5 hours a day, we theoretically expand it's life by roughly 20% - not a bad tradeoff for a $275 investment."
- Harvey Smythe, Interspace Airport Advertising
- "I just installed the iboot on my server recently and just wanted to thank you for making this product. I've only had it installed for a couple of days but already can tell it should save us a lot of headache.
- Jake England, Direct Door Hardware"
- "I look forward to receipt of another outstanding Dataprobe product. We have been using an iBootBar for some time now and it has performed admirably well. It has been a valuable tool eliminating the need to schedule personnel to leave their desk and restart a computer experiencing a lockup from a faulty third party application in a public safety position. Keep up the good product engineering."
- D Jonathan Opperman, Hancock County Information Technologies Department
- "The iBoot has made our power management much simpler. The Control Center software is simple to use, and does exactly what I need it to do. I can see our exhibits from my computer and troubleshoot exponentially faster than I could before."
-Rob Jackson, Audio Visual and PC Technician, South Carolina Aquarium
- "...I am on a plane at 31K feet using the inflight WiFi system. This is a 5 1/2 hour flight from LA to Charlotte. So I just fixed a down screen, that is getting a visit in a couple of hours. The advantage of being web accessible and literally being able to access it from anywhere, no special software, no special anything, just a connection to the net just saved me today."- Jimmy Abraham, Vice President, IT and Operations, EnVu