Navigating this uncertain and ever-changing environment is a challenge to all of us, but we want you to know that Dataprobe is making every effort to protect our employees while remaining open to provide critical products and services for our customers.
We are taking the following actions to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus as per current State and Federal guidelines.
- Most employees are working from home with full access to company resources. Our only on-site employees are essential shipping and warehousing staff who will be responsible for getting our products safely shipped to customers, just as they always have.
- Our offices and warehouses are being routinely cleaned and sanitized.
- Our sales and support staff are fully operational through normal communication channels. Call, email or complete a web form for information as usual.
- We are setting up an out-of-state backup fulfillment center in order to provide continuity of service. We hope to have this up and running this week!
- We are well stocked with inventory, but may experience delayed shipping in the future depending on the availability of our supply chain partners. Your understanding and cooperation in this regard are appreciated.
We are all in this together! We wish all of you and your families good health and safety in the coming weeks. We are thankful for all of you!